We're hiring writers!
If you’re the kind of person that is crazy invested in new technologies, writing and online culture, and wants to help build a modern brand—we’ve got a job for you.
We are passionate people who always look for better ways to do what we do. If that’s who you are too, join us.
If you’re not sure whether you make a good fit, try and ask. Our hiring specialist will go over your application and answer any questions that you may have about the position. You may be who we’re looking for.
Become a paid writer for Unhype
We’re looking for authors with strong written communication skills, passionate about research, and with a deep understanding of online culture.
The writer should be able to write one to five articles per week. We are mainly interested in people that can cover the following topics:
- Blogging, branding, entrepreneurship, online marketing, personal finance, financial independence, digital nomading
- Nutrition, health, longevity
- Gym, yoga, fitness, meditation, wellness
- Productivity tips, building habits, getting motivated
- Opinion pieces, food for thought, offbeat topics
- Travel, hobbies, leisure
- We are also interested in creating new sections with topics not mentioned above, so feel fry to try us with anything.
This is a remote position, so you can work form any time zone and any country.
Compensation depends on your abilities. We will be sending your money every month for the articles you’ve written in the previous period. Payment via PayPal, Revolut, TransferWise, N26, or regular wire transfer. Payments are always on time.
- English doesn’t have to be your first language, but you have to be able to write like you’re native. We strongly prefer American English.
- Being able to meet the deadlines.
- Ability to do in-depth research and find viral topics.
- A strong sense of grammar and style.
- Deep understanding of the reader group you’re writing the article for. You need to be a good marketer.