Are you interested in adding an internship from a hot brand to your CV? We offer opportunities to highly motivated candidates with excellent English and writing skills, who want to work with expert writers and marketers. From the numerous applications that we receive, we only consider candidates that display a natural talent for writing and marketing.
The internship is an excellent opportunity for any individual who desires to learn how to write front-page ready content for distinct niches and segments. We will give preference to candidates looking to make a full-time career in writing and marketing.
We can promise full exposure to every aspect of our business from the technology side to the operation side. The internship includes regular sessions of 1-on-1 mentoring from Jacob Finch on:
- Building funnels
- Creating a brand
- Successful newsletters
- Social media management
- Editing and improving your work
The intern will be assigned daily tasks with the core focus on improving the intern’s writing skills and creativity. The intern will also be provided with real-time feedback on the tasks performed.
We are welcoming no more than two interns at a time. The work is remote. We don’t care what country you’re from and what is your education level, age or ethnicity. An internship will last three months. Internships are unpaid and occupy around 15 hours a week.
Work & Responsibilities
- Create engaging, creative and original content under the direct supervision of our senior writers.
- Take responsibility for your work.
- Learn 🙂
- Strong character with a willingness to hear constructive feedback and criticism.
- Strong skills in the area of online research, social media, WordPress (optional).
- Impeccable written English, grammar, and communication skills.
- Experience writing SEO friendly content (optional).
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines.
Send us an email to [email protected]