We love reading your emails. All opinions are welcome, both praise and criticism. We always try to reply to everyone. Keeping that in mind, before sending a message, please read all of the guidelines below.
Use the contact form or send an email directly to one of these:
- Business inquiries: [email protected]
- Media inquiries: [email protected]
- Support: [email protected]
- Everything else: [email protected]
- Email Jacob directly: [email protected]
Main contact form
If you’re pitching us something, then your pitch must be really, really good.
We’re getting over a hundred emails a day trying to sell me on something. Sometimes more. Unless your initial email sweeps us off our feet and gives a ton of value upfront, you’re wasting your time.
Please do not email if
- You’re planning to send a super-long email. We love meeting and learning about people. There is simply not enough time in the day to read through multiple biographies. If you have a question or a problem, just be straight. In general, the shorter your email, the more likely you will get a response.
- You’re looking for a consultant, a coach, or a mentor. We’re unfortunately no longer taking on new consulting jobs at the moment due to time constraints and scaling issues.
- You want us to review your site. We’d love to help out. Unfortunately, we’re just swamped with emails, so it’s unlikely that we can find the time to reply to individual questions.
- You want us to share your company’s blog post/video/infographic. Unless you found a new cure for cancer, not interested.
- You’re trying to sell us a service or a product. We don’t need fake likes on Instagram, SEO services or yet another keyword research tool. Also won’t be hopping on any sales calls. Sorry.
- You want us to share your blog post with our audience on social media. I receive too many requests like that. However, if it’s a blog post that links to Unhype, please let me know about it and we might share it with our audience.
Emails that are more than welcome
- Questions and comments on our courses. Always glad to read some new feedback on our stuff.
- Media inquiries. We’re active on HARO too.
- Business inquiries. Always looking for new partnerships.
- We’ve talked before (offline or online). But you already know that.
- Anything interesting not listed above. We’re actually really friendly and love to receive mail.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you accept guest posts?
Only if they are super-awesome. We won’t accept any ten dollar content-mill articles. Check this page for more information about guest blogging on Unhype.
Are you hiring?
Check out our jobs page.
Are you looking for interns?
Check out our internships page.
Questions about specific articles?
You probably want to leave them in the comments section of that article. Some great discussions happen there.
Got something exciting to report?
Send me a tip. We will get on it as soon as possible.
You sent a great message but didn’t get a response?
There is a chance we’ve missed your email. Or something went wrong with the spam filters. You can always send us a message manually to [email protected]