2018 was yet another tough year for our planet. The only way 2019 is going to be better is if we learn a few things, and one of the surefire ways to improve is reading good non-fiction books. Here goes my take on the best non-fiction of 2018.
10. I’ll Be Gone in the Dark
9. 21 Lessons for the 21st Century
8. Atomic Habits
7. Enlightenment Now
6. Russian Roulette
5. How to Change Your Mind
3. Bad Blood
2. Not That Bad
1. So You Want to Talk About Race
Bonus – One to Avoid
What’s your favorite non-fiction book of 2018?
Leave a comment below!
Veronica is keen on exploring the stories that hide in the most unexpected of places. She enjoys thinking about the future we face and has strong opinions about different "isms" and how modern technology influences the globalized world.
Latest posts by Veronica Kramer (see all)
- The Cost of Living in Paradise: How We Spent $610/Month in Thailand - January 8, 2019
- Is Drinking Wine Good For You? - December 30, 2018
- What is a Geisha? - December 28, 2018